Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580.
com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
713--Well, you are obviously operating with more information than i have. 显然你运营的消息比我多得
多。
714--But I think this could destroy this firm. 但我想你这次会毁了这公司的。
715--No one will ever trust you again. 没人会再相信你了。
716--Knowingly putting people out of business. Full stop. 你在知情的情况下毁了他人的事业。彻底的。
717--Let me deal with that, Sam. 我能应付的,山姆。
718--How'd that go? 怎么样?
719--This is a fucking shit show. 一场闹剧。
720--- They are gonna go with it? Probably. - 他们真打算这么干了?- 很可能。
721--Jesus! 疯了!
722--Remember this day boys,记住今天吧,孩子们
723--Remember this day. 记着今天。
724--What's the strategy here? 现在采取什么策略?
725--Well, that's why i'm headed downstairs, to work it with my guys. 这正是我要下楼和他们一起研究
的事情。
726--No, no, you and I... With John. 你、我和约翰来研究。
727--I'm not sure that we need one, Sarah. That's not the way I do things. 我们不需要开小会,萨拉,
这不是我的处理方式。
728--Please. 求你别这样
729--Listen, He knows where we are still on this. 图尔德知道我们还没找到对策,
730--All along. 一直都知道。
731--That's exactly my point. 那正是我想说的。
732--And knowing what was discussed. . 就算我们商讨过…
733--by both you and I. I don't think this could provide you with anything. 你也得不到任何保证。
734--other than, false sense of comfort. 除非你有这方面的错觉。
735--I'm not looking for sense of comfort here, Sarah. 我不是在寻求保障安慰。
736--I don't think there's one to be found. 估计也求不到。
737--So again, what's the strategy? 我再问一遍,现在的对策?
738--I'm just not sure there's much more to do in this. 除了卖空我们什么也做不了。
739--It's very simple. 这事已经很清楚了,
740--Don't even think of fucking me on this. 别想瞒着我。
741--because if we are going down... 因为如果公司要倒闭了,
742--you damn well know we'll be together. 你知道大家会一起完蛋。
743--No, I'm not sure I do know that. 不,我不这么觉得。
744--What do you think Tuld made last year? 你觉得图尔德去年挣了多少钱?
745--Would you shut the fuck up. 你丫能闭嘴么?
746--86 mil. 8 千 6 百万。
747--In bonuses and salary . 光是工资和分红。
748--Really? 真的?
749--Sure, it's public record. 当然,有公开记录的。
750--That's a lot of fucking money. 真有钱。
751--He was worth a billion. 他曾有十多亿美元。
752--Was? 曾经?
753--Until today. 今天以后就不是了。
754---Really? -We'll see. -是么 -走着瞧
19 / 31
Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580. com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
755---I'm gonna get some coffee. Someone need anything else? -I'm all right. -我去煮点咖啡。你们还
要点什么吗?-我的够了。
756--I could use some real air. 我需要点新鲜空气。
757--Probably a good idea. 好主意。
758---Is it all right, Will? -What do you mean, all right? -你觉得行么 -你指什么行不行
759--Take it out, for a minute? 我一个人出去一会
760--Yes, of course, you're not a prisoner. 怎么不行,你又不是囚犯
761--You want me to hold your hand? 你要我跟你手拉手散步么
762--Why did you put all this fruit on that? 你为什么要放那么多水果啊!
763--Hello, Will Emerson. 您好,我是威尔。
764--Hello? 喂?
765--No, thank you. I understand. 不用了谢谢,我知道了。
766--No, we'll be discreet. 我们会谨慎处理。
767--Thank you. 谢您了。
768--What? 啥事
769--Eric's wife. 埃里克老婆。
770--He's alive, he's home. He doesn't wanna speak to us. 他没事 在家呢 就是不想和我们说话
771--He doesn't know she rang me. 也不知道他老婆给我打电话。
772--Where's he live? 他住哪儿?
773--The heights. 住海兹。
774--Should I call Tuld's guy? 要通知图尔德手下那个卡梅隆么
775--No. it's Eric... the last thing we need 不,埃里克是自己人。迫不得已时
776--is those guys going over there, you two go get him try to bring him. 才叫那些人去。你们俩去把他
带回来。
777--But you've got to be back by 6:00 AM. 但是记得要赶在 6 点之前。
778--I hate Brooklyn. 我讨厌布鲁克林。
779--May I come in? 我能进来么?
780--Of course. Please, sit down. 进啊。坐吧。
781--So... we are going to do this thing. 嗯,我们决定要这么做了…
782--Okay. 行啊。
783--It's going to be tight. 可能会很紧张。
784--Is Sam on board? 山姆和我们一道吗?
785--Not yet. 还没有。
786--Sarah,萨拉,
787--I need a head... ... 我需要一只替罪羊…
788--to feed to the traders... on the floor and the board. 好对这层楼的交易员及所有股东有个交代。
789--Is it me or Cohen? 是我还是科恩?
790--It's you. 是你。
791--Of course you are... 可是你知道…
792--well aware I filtered several warnings to you and Cohen about this . 我之前就提醒过你和科恩这件
事。
793--A year ago. 一年前就说过。
794--I really don't think that's the best path for you to be taking at this point. 我真心觉得现在不是说这
个的时候。
795--you're going to be well taken care of. 你会得到丰厚的补偿的。
20 / 31