0% found this document useful (0 votes)
61 views2 pages

Margin Call 2011 Scripts: Www. En580. Com

The script from 'Margin Call' depicts a tense conversation among financial professionals grappling with the sudden lack of market interest in their products, leading to concerns about their financial stability. Characters express frustration and urgency as they realize the implications of their situation, while also reflecting on personal financial decisions. The dialogue highlights the impending financial crisis and the emotional toll it takes on those involved.

Uploaded by

ywb17d
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd
0% found this document useful (0 votes)
61 views2 pages

Margin Call 2011 Scripts: Www. En580. Com

The script from 'Margin Call' depicts a tense conversation among financial professionals grappling with the sudden lack of market interest in their products, leading to concerns about their financial stability. Characters express frustration and urgency as they realize the implications of their situation, while also reflecting on personal financial decisions. The dialogue highlights the impending financial crisis and the emotional toll it takes on those involved.

Uploaded by

ywb17d
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd

Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580.

com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

397--Why would they still be on the books? 为什么还在账面上?


398--Because suddenly nobody wants to fucking buy them. 因为显然没有人愿意去买这些傻玩意儿了。
399--Fuck you Sam! Will you give me a fucking break here? 山姆!你丫安静会儿行吗?
400--Without an active market, it'd take weeks or months 没有市场的话,这要花上几周甚至几个月
401--for me to come up with accurate value on them. 的时间我才能算出精确的数字。
402--You'd have to go block by block. 我要一块一块的算。
403--Yeah. Look, Jared, it's a very simple business,杰拉德,这是个简单的问题好么,
404--right? We talked about this question once. -Sam! 我们讨论过这问题的。-喂!
405--Will, Peter, and what the fuck is his name? 威尔,皮特,还有那谁,
406--Seth, Could you please, give us for a few moments. And Peter? 塞斯,你们先出去一下好吗?对
了,
407--- Has anyone else has seen this? No one aside from us. - 还有人知道这个吗?- 除了我们没别人
了。
408--- And Eric Dale? Yes. - 还有埃里克·戴尔?- 对。
409--And can it really be possible that we don't know, where Eric Dale is? 而且我们还不知道埃里克·戴
尔在哪儿?
410--I called his wife. He hasn't come home yet ... 我给他老婆打电话了,他还没回家…
411--and we turned off his phone today. 而且我们还把他的手机停了。
412--Perfect. Well, I'd like to know where he is. 完胜了。我想知道他去哪儿了。
413--Jesus fucking Christ! Who is that guy? 我了个娘,那家伙是谁啊?
414--- He's Sam's boss. He looks like he's fifteen years old. - 山姆的上司。- 老成的好像有 50 岁了。
415--- He's Forty. Yeah, How does that happen? - 他才 40。 怎么会有这种事儿?
416--Oh it happens all the time. 这种事儿一直都有。
417--Except to me. He's a fucking killer. 就我碰不上。他们都是魔鬼。
418--What are they talking about, in there? 他们在里面会谈些什么呢?
419--It ain't pretty. 不好喽。
420--What ain't pretty? 什么不好了?
421--If people suddenly stop buying what we're selling... . 假如没人买我们的理财产品的后果…
422--Jared, you cannot be doing what you are thinking about doing? 杰瑞,你不能想做什么就做什么。
423--Well, I don't see any other choice. 我没什么别的选择。
424--What does that mean? Fuck you... you don't have a choice. 什么意思?你怎么没的选?
425--Fuck me? Did you even looked at the numbers Sam? 我有吗?山姆你到底有没有看过这些数字?
426--Yes, but what do I know. 当然,我看过。
427--Correct me, if i'm wrong, Mr. Shah. 沙,如果我说错了纠正我一下。
428--But. . These number, they don't add up. 但是这些资产和负债不再平衡
429--One and one, no longer makes Two. 账面市值已经只是空壳了。
430--If I may, I'd like a little more time. 如果可以的话,我还需要一些时间…
431--We have talked about this. 我们之前就谈过这个。
432--We need a little time before to give you our conclusion. 我们需要点时间才能给你结果。
433--We meet again in 45 minutes. 好吧,我们 45 分钟之后见。
434--Sam, do you have the file? 山姆,你有原始数据吗?
435--What are you going to do? 你要怎么办?
436--Are you going to call him? 给他打电话?
437--I already have. 我已经打了。
438--Jesus. 上帝啊。
11 / 31
Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580. com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

439--Wow. It's gorgeous. 哇,太漂亮了。


440--It's a long way down. 掉下去也要很久。
441--Yes, it is. 是啊。
442--Don't do that, C'mon. 我靠,别这样。
443--Did you know the fear most people experience when they 知道么有人站在这个边缘要掉下去的时

444--stand on the edge like this isn't the fear of falling. 害怕的不是他们会掉下去。
445--It's the fear that they might jump? 而是怕他们会自己跳下去。
446--Well, that's very deep and depressing, thank you. 这太深奥了,你不能别这么压抑么…
447--Yeah, well... I'm a little dark. . Sometimes. 有时候我心里是有点阴暗。
448--Come down, please. C'mon... Will? 下来吧,威尔,下来吧。
449--Yeah, Fuck it! 好吧,去他的。
450--Not today. 今天不见上帝了。
451--So it looks like, they are gonna make us dump this shit. 看来他们要把这些破玩意儿全甩卖了。
452--What? 什么?
453--You watch. 等着瞧吧。
454--How? 怎么甩?
455--- You'll see! How could they do that? - 你会知道的。- 他们能怎么卖?
456--You can't... it's impossible. But they'll figure out a way. 不可能完成的任务。但他们总会有办法的。
457--I've been at this place for ten years and I've seen some things you wouldn't. . 我在这地方 10 年了,
我见过的事情你们都…
458--you wouldn't believe... 你们根本都不会相信。
459--when all is said and done... they do not lose money. 这些都搞定的时候,他们可以毫发无损。
460--They don't mind if everyone else does,即使其他所有人都在赔钱,
461--but they don't loose. 但他们不会。
462--Will? 威尔?
463--Did you really make two and half million last year? 你去年真的挣了 250 万?
464--Yeah. . sure. 嗯,对。
465--How did you spend it all? 你怎么花的这钱?
466--They expire quickly. 很快就空了。
467--You know, You'll learn and spend what's in your pocket. 你知道的,口袋里是藏不住钱的。
468--Two and half millions goes quickly? 250 万美元很快就花完了?
469--Alright, let's see. 对,我们算算看。
470--The tax man takes half up front. So, you're left with one and a quarter. 税收拿走了一半,只给我
剩了 125 万。
471--My morgage takes another 300 grand. 房贷又花了 30 万。
472--I send 150 home for my parents, you know. . to keep them going. 我又给我爸妈 15 万让他们花。
473--- So, what's left? Eight hundred. - 剩多少了? 80 万。
474--I spend 150 on a car. 15 万买车,
475--About 75 in restaurants,7 万 5 花在饭店里,
476--Probably, 50 on clothes. 大概,5 万买衣服,
477--And I put 400 away for a rainy day... 又存了 40 万以防万一。
478--That's smart. 明智。
479--Yeah, as it turns out. It looks like the storm's coming. 嗯,看起来金融风暴就要来了。
480--You still got 125. 还有 12 万 5 呢?
12 / 31

You might also like