Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580.
com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
239--could take that information and pretend to understand it,拿过这些数据,假装什么都懂
240--and then make a bet against some other jock 然后再拿这些数据去忽悠全世界的
241--half way around the world who if he. . wasn't doing this,其它穷蛋。天知道,他们如果不被这个忽
悠
242--he'd be putting number seven or you know? 可能会把钱放赛马场赌 7 号什么的。
243--And at the end of the day one guy win and the other guy loses. 最后总是有人赢也有人输。
244--You do know it's a little more complicated than that? 你知道实际上比这个要复杂得多,对吧?
245--Yeah. 没错。
246--It's Will. He wants to know if we've found him? What do we say? 是威尔。要是问我们有没有找
到,怎么说?
247--I would say... that we haven't found him, Yet. 就说…还没找到他呢。
248--Eric Dale... 埃里克·戴尔的数据…
249--Before he leaves the building, escorted by fucking security... 在他由那个讨厌的保安看着离开大楼
的时候…
250---I had nothing to do with that. -I know. -这跟我没关系。-没说你有。
251--I'm sorry. Go on. 抱歉。继续说。
252--Before he leaves the building he hands a disk to Peter Sullivan... 他离开之前把他的一个 U 盘给了
皮特·沙利文
253--Who's Peter Sullivan, again? 谁是皮特·沙利文?
254--Don't matter, One of Eric's guys. 别管那么多了,戴尔的下属。
255--Before, the elevator doors are closing. . 在电梯门关上之前
256--The last thing he says is... 他说的最后一句话是
257--'Be Careful'“小心点”
258--'Be Careful'? Yeah. Why? “小心点”?- 没错。- 什么意思?
259--Take a look. 看看这个。
260--You know i can't read this fucking thing! Speak to me in English. 哦天啊,你知道我看不懂这个。
直接告诉我吧。
261--Basically, this kid, Peter Sullivan. . 这个叫皮特·沙利文的小子
262--He gets all inspired by you pep talk, Nice job! By the way. . 因为你的激励,顺便说一句,你讲的
确实不错
263--He dealt straight in, after work. 下班之后他还埋头苦干,
264--And I think he nailed it. Nailed it? 现在他是板上钉钉了。- 找到了什么?
265--Yeah, I think he figured out what Eric was missing. 他找到了埃里克在找的问题。
266--看上去不妙了,山姆。 ... it‘s not good, Sam.
267--These here are the... 这些是…
268--historical volatility index limits, which of course,股市上历史数据的指标限制,
269--our entire trading model relies on pretty fucking heavily... 是我们系统风险分析的主要依据…
270--And well, we are now so levered up. 我们现在很大程度上都依赖这个指标。
271--But once it gets outside those limits 但是当这些数据都超过预警之后,
272--it gets ugly in a hurry. 事情就变得很糟糕了。
273--And how close to those limits have we gotten? 我们离预警限制有多近?
274--Oh Sam, we're beyond close... 哦山姆,我们超过了预警…
275--We broke through five or six days over the last two weeks,之前的两周里,我们已经冲破这些
276--Now somehow, we've managed 预警限制 5、6 次了
277--to stay on the upside of it... for now. -For now? 现在暂时又回到了限制区域内… -暂时?
7 / 31
Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580. com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理
278--Well look. . what happens here when we get on the wrong side of it. 你看,这是如果我们超到极
值之外会发生的事。
279--Wait a minute. What am I looking at? 等一下,我该看什么?
280--You're looking at this figure here. 看这儿的数字。
281--Wow... is that? Yeah. 额…这个是?- 没错。
282--That wouldn't even be that bad a day for us... historically speaking. 尽管这还不是我们有史来最糟
糕的情况。
283--Is that figure right? 这个数据对吗?
284--I don't know, I can't, for sure. 不知道,我不确定。
285--Where is Eric Dale? We shut his phone off. 埃里克·戴尔呢?- 我们把他的手机停了。
286--So, I called his wife. Who says, he's not home. 然后我给他老婆打了电话,她说他不在家。
287--He's probably crying in a fucking beer somewhere. 他个小样蹲哪儿酒吧哭呢吧…
288--Where's the kid who did this? 发现这个事儿的小子呢?
289--I sent him out looking for Eric. 我派他们出去找埃里克了。
290--Do you think he knows what he's doing? Get him back. 他知道自己在干什么吗?把他弄回来!
291--What do you think these girls make a night? 15 hundred? 这些妞一晚上挣多少钱?1500 美元?
292--2 grand? 2 grand. Fuck. 2000 美元?差不多。
293--That's. . that's pretty great. 的确,能赚啊。
294--I mean, you know, all considered. 综合考虑经济效益的话。
295--Will? Yep. no. We asked, no body sees him. 我们在酒吧。没找到他。到处问了,没人看到他。
296--Okay, Yeah. 好吧,就回来。
297--Alright, so, What you think Rogers makes in a year? 好吧,那你说罗杰斯一年挣多少钱?
298--I have no idea 我不知道…
299--Come on, play along. 猜一个,消遣嘛。
300--Three quarters of a million? 75 万?
301--Come on. 别逗了。
302--That was not even close. 根本没沾边儿。
303--Much more. 要多得多。
304--A million? 100 万?
305--Will Emerson made two and half million last year. 威尔·艾默生去年都挣了 250 万.
306---Fuck you! -Fuck me? -可恶!-这算啥!
307---Fuck you! How do you know that? -去你的! 你怎么知道的?
308--He told me. Well I asked him. 他告诉我的,我问他了。
309---Do you think that's true? -Yeah probably. -靠谱儿吗?-差不多吧。
310---That's fucked up. -Why, why's that fucked up? -真可恶… -为毛啊?
311---Does that seem right to you? -Right? -你觉得这正常吗?-正常…啥是正常?
312--Jesus. 上帝啊。
313--So, what do you think that means Rogers puts away? 所以你想想罗杰斯挣了多少?
314--I have no idea, Seth. This traffic's a fucking nightmare. 我不知道,塞斯。我就知道堵车真烦。
315--Gentlemen? 伙计们?
316--Well, [Link]. . 罗杰斯先生。
317--Come with us, please. 和我们一起来吧。
318--Sam this is Seth Bregman and this is Peter Sullivan. 山姆,这是我说的塞斯·布雷格曼和皮特·沙
利文。
319--Will... Where are we going? 我们这是去哪儿?
8 / 31