0% found this document useful (0 votes)
44 views2 pages

Margin Call 2011 Scripts: Www. En580. Com

Uploaded by

ywb17d
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd
0% found this document useful (0 votes)
44 views2 pages

Margin Call 2011 Scripts: Www. En580. Com

Uploaded by

ywb17d
Copyright
© © All Rights Reserved
We take content rights seriously. If you suspect this is your content, claim it here.
Available Formats
Download as PDF, TXT or read online on Scribd

Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580.

com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

162--Really. Do you have a little dress-and-match. . Is it? 真的。你有试过易装么?


163--You could dance around it like a fucking girl. 你能像美妞一样跳舞.
164--Hey, look who it is, burning the candleat both ends. 嘿,看看谁在开夜工哪。
165--Why didn't you come out with us? 为什么你不一起出去玩?
166--There's no more cuts planned. You don't have to kiss my arse. 又没有其他的裁员计划,你不用拍
我马屁。
167--I frankly, don't even know, what it is you guys do. 说真的,我其实不明白你们做的工作。
168--Will, I am so sorry I had to bring you guys back. . - That's alright. 威尔我很抱歉让你们回办公室。-
没关系。
169---What's going on? -Look at this. -肿么了? -看这个。
170--Eric gave me this file before he left. 埃里克走之前给我这个文件。
171--And he told me he couldn't quite figure it out,他说他还没有完成全部的计算
172--And the last thing he says as the doors on the elevator close is be careful. 电梯门快关上前,他对我
说的最后一句话是“小心点” 。
173--He said, Be careful? - Yeah, So. . obviously. . I'm little curious. 他说小心点?- 对,我有点好奇,所
以就打开看了。
174--I get into it a bit and I realize that the only thing missing. . 然后我就继续他的研究,发现这里的亏
空…
175--This is not good, Will. 大事不好了,威尔。
176--So. What is this doing here? 什么大事不好了
177--Go to model four, it makes more sense. 用模式四,这样看着更明白。
178--What is this? 这是什么?
179--This is basically everything that we have in our books. 这基本上是我们帐下的所有东西。
180--At any given time. But what Eric was trying to do 任意特定时间的账目。埃里克试图演示
181--is to work this numbers for levers of volatility 这些数据在标准预计亏损模型以外的波动情况,
182--that fall outside of our standard VAR model. 这种情况下需要以不同杠杆值计算。
183--What are those levers? 什么杠杆?
184--Well it's a fairly complicated... Simplify. 这…有点复杂… -那就简化!
185--The volatility levers are set using. . historic patterns basically,这些杠杆基本是由历史数据确定
186--and then stretching those patterns out on a 10-15%... roughly. 然后再按粗略的 10%-15%的分级
设置。
187--Alright, So? So, We are starting to test those historic patterns. 好吧,然后呢?- 然后我们开始测
试那些证券的走势。
188--When? 什么时候的?
189--Today? 今天
190--Monday... 周一
191--Last friday and wednesday. . Two Fridays ago. 还有上周五和周三。- 还有两周之前的周五。
192--Alright, I get it. 好吧,我明白了。
193--Fuck me. Once this thing gets going in the wrong direction... 尼马,这个曲线方向反了吧,这…
194--It's huge. How huge? 亏大发了。-有多大?
195--The losses are greater than the current value of the company... 损失好像比公司目前的市值还高…
196--Projected... Projected losses... Will. 这是项目,光是项目上的损失,威尔。
197--This is just our floor? - Yes. 只是我们这层的?- 没错。
198--Where the fuck is Eric Dale? 埃里克·戴尔在哪儿呢?
199--I don't know. Tried to call him, his phone's off. 不知道,我试过联系他,但是他关机了。
5 / 31
Margin Call 2011 Scripts【利益风暴】中英对照剧本 由 www. en580. com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

200--What do you mean? 什么意思?


201--They turned off everyone's phone who they axed today. 他们把被裁的人的手机都停了。
202--Fucking ruthless. You tried his personal cell? 没心没肺。你打的是他的私人电话?
203--Yeah, I called the cellphone, it's not on! 是啊,他的手机,没开。
204--Call his home. At this hour? 给他家里打电话。- 在这个点儿?
205--Yeah... Do we even know if he's right? Looks pretty fucking right to me. 对,你确定他是正确的
吗?- 我看他对着呢。
206--Mrs. Dale. This is Will Emerson. 戴尔夫人,我是威尔·艾默生。
207--I'm fine, thank you. May I speak with Eric? 我很好,谢谢。能叫下埃里克吗?
208--No, we've tried that. His phone appears to be off. 找不到,我们试过了,他手机关机了。
209--Listen, could you have him call me? 你能让他给我打电话吗?
210--The moment he comes in... the moment he walks through the door. 他一回来... 一进门就让他
给我打。
211--Thank you so much. Goodbye. 谢谢你,再见。
212--- Where the fuck is he? Doesn't he have like three kids? So? - 他丫的去哪儿了?- 他好像有三
个孩子。 所以呢?
213--I don't know, would you go home? 我不知道,你有三个孩子的话你会不回家吗?
214--I know where he is. 我知道他去哪儿了。
215--I need you two, to go and get him. 你们俩去接他。
216--There will be a car waiting for you downstairs. You need to go. 楼下会有车等你们,去吧。
217--- Right now? - Yeah, Right now. - 现在?- 没错,现在。
218--- What are you going to do? I'm gonna call, Sam. - 你要去干什么?- 我给山姆打电话。
219--Fuck me. 完蛋了。
220--- Yes? It's Will. - 喂? 我威尔。
221--It's 11 O'clock at night? 现在是夜里 11 点。
222---I know I'm sorry. I wouldn't have called... -What's the problem? -我知道,本来不会这时候给你
打电话… -怎么了?
223--I think you need to get back here. 我想你该回趟公司。
224--What? It's 11 O'clock at night! 现在可是夜里 11 点!
225--I'm well aware of the fucking time! 我知道现在是几点!
226--Sam, I'm telling you. . You need to see this. 山姆,你得来看看这个。
227--See what? 看什么啊?
228--Email it to me. 发邮件给我。
229--I don't think that would be a good idea. 我觉得那不是个好主意。
230--I'm on my way. 好吧我来了。
231--Look at these people. 看看这些人。
232--Wandering around, with absolutely no idea. . what's about to happen. 在这瞎逛荡,根本不知道要
发生什么了。
233--Right? Well, I try not to let work get to me like that. 对么?- 我试着不去那么想。
234--I've noticed that about you. 我就知道你没那脑子
235--Look, we are twenty three years old... I'm 28. 行了别逗了,我们才 23 岁。- 我 28 了。
236--I made nearly, a quarter of a million dollars last year... 我去年赚了差不多 25 万美元。
237--Fuck! for what... ? Pushing some numbers around on a computer screen,卧勒个去,为了什么?
就为了把数据码在电脑屏幕上
238--so a bunch of glorified crack addicts 一帮高傲的傻逼
6 / 31

You might also like